KLINGMANN Architects & Brand Consultants conducted extensive market research and concluded that people in Germany increasingly demand places that are conducive to relaxation invoked by attributes of nature. The overall mission of this brand experience is to bring the serenity and vastness of nature into a confined urban setting. The interior offers the customer two distinct outdoor experiences. One is characterized by a lush green setting, evoking the feeling of being in a sheltered forest. A living vegetation wall acts as the main iconic element of this space. The second space is a vast open expansive setting, like a beach. The center of the space contains a comfortable seating lounge that surrounds a babbling pool of water. Comfortable banquettes sit against natural reeds while a natural waterfall provides another place to pause and relax.
- Next Afghanistan: US and Taliban discuss aid in first direct talks since US exit – BBC News
- Previous Eliza Sullivan: Caffe, Koffie, Cafe, Kaffee, Kave, Kaffe, Coffee – Europe's Coffee History
- Biden Meets With Manchin and Schumer as Democrats Race to Finish Social Policy Bill – The New York Times
- Rain hammers North Bay, 13 inches on Mount Tamalpais in 24 hours – SFGate
- Storm Totals Bay Area: Atmospheric river brings foot of rain to some regions – KGO-TV
- ‘Secure those loose outdoor items’: Parts of Utah under high wind warning Sunday into Monday – KSL.com
- Sudan’s PM Hamdok under house arrest, ministers detained: Report – Al Jazeera English