KLINGMANN Architects & Brand Consultants conducted extensive market research and concluded that people in Germany increasingly demand places that are conducive to relaxation invoked by attributes of nature. The overall mission of this brand experience is to bring the serenity and vastness of nature into a confined urban setting. The interior offers the customer two distinct outdoor experiences. One is characterized by a lush green setting, evoking the feeling of being in a sheltered forest. A living vegetation wall acts as the main iconic element of this space. The second space is a vast open expansive setting, like a beach. The center of the space contains a comfortable seating lounge that surrounds a babbling pool of water. Comfortable banquettes sit against natural reeds while a natural waterfall provides another place to pause and relax.
- Next Senate reaches deal to avoid government shutdown, Schumer announces – NBC News
- Previous รักนิรันดร์ at coffee model
- Victims of Charlottesville Rally Argue the Violence Was Planned – The New York Times
- Remove a Confederate Statue? A Tennessee City Did This Instead. – The New York Times
- Biden to host Manchin in Delaware at critical juncture – POLITICO
- A C.I.A. Fighter, a Somali Bomb Maker, and a Faltering Shadow War – The New York Times
- Biden builds beach home fence after halting border wall construction – Fox News